How Do You Find Commercial Real Estate Data?
Gaining access to accurate commercial real estate data is more important than ever. But if you’re using traditional CRE data sources, accuracy might be hard to come by. Read our latest blog to learn more about how CRE data is used, and get an inside look into our revolutionary data collection and verification processes.
When it comes to investing in the commercial real estate (CRE) industry, accurate data can make all the difference. Gaining access to the right data opens the doors to lucrative opportunities and overall success. But how do you know if the commercial real estate data you’re using is accurate? The truth is, the commercial real estate industry has a data problem. Canyon Data discovered that 40-50% of all available CRE data is inaccurate, and incomplete. Canyon Data has created a game changing proprietary process to deliver an exhaustive dataset.
In this article, we will discuss how data is used in the commercial real estate industry, list the best ways to collect real estate data, and offer an inside look into our revolutionary data collection and verification processes.
How is Data Used in Real Estate?
Commercial real estate data analytics enables the industry to dive deep and conduct an in-depth analysis of the benefits and risks involved with particular property. Having this concrete data allows the industry to formulate concrete, minimal-risk investment decisions. Updated, reliable data is gold to the commercial real estate industry. Commercial real estate datasets are used to identify the following:
- Accurate Property Evaluation – Automated commercial real estate data analytics tools can sift through immense datasets and deliver insights that allow the industry to compare various listings from any market, simultaneously.
- Targeted ROI Forecasting Abilities – Commercial real estate data analytics gives commercial real estate (CRE) industry professionals the opportunity to observe key components for maximizing their ROI. This includes: customer behaviors, vacancy rates, building maintenance costs, and potential risks.
- Better Informed Building & Construction Planning – Data analytics can allow investors and developers to envision the most lucrative and practical uses for a space. Digital construction technology informed by collected data can visualize what an imagined facility could look like in a given area, how the facility will function, and give insight into possible structure types for the highest ROI.
Additionally, here are a few examples of the commercial real estate market data points CRE industry professionals should pay attention to:
- Asset Types
- Location Value
- Building Size
- Loan Data
- Foreclosure Data
- Ownership Data
- Tenant Data
- Rental Rates
- Sales Comps
How to Collect Real Estate Data for the CRE Industry
Canyon Data’s process is completely different from all other commercial real estate data providers, and we take pride in our revolutionary approach. The data we provide is not available on a single platform anywhere else, the information is verified and updated monthly. Our proprietary process uses the following tools and methods to deliver the most accurate CRE data available:
- Advanced robotics
- Proprietary artificial intelligence
- Digital mapping
- Machine learning
- Local researchers
Our process has enabled us to create the most exhaustive dataset in the CRE industry.
What Would Be Some Examples of the Most Accurate Data Sources of Real Estate?
At Canyon Data we are proud to be the most accurate source of CRE data. Using our advanced technology, a thorough verification process, and our local relationships, we are able to help people in the CRE industry understand the value and ROI of a piece of land or building. Here are just a few examples of what makes our data so accurate and valuable:
- Local People, Local Information: Our process starts with a local boutique approach. We employ local researchers, well versed in CRE appraiser techniques, who build lasting relationships within the CRE industry. We combine this with state of the art A.I. and robotics to create an unparalleled dataset.
- Access to Extensive Insights: Canyon Data’s insights stretch far beyond the capabilities of traditional CRE data providers. We are the first to provide extensive data detailing the demographics, business listings, traffic maps, and up-to-date building approvals alongside accurate occupancy data and rental rates. Our proprietary processes give our partners the data-backed insights to demand drivers and supply pipelines side-by-side to determine current and future market value.
- Constant Verification: Most commercial real estate data providers simply scrape data, with no real verification process in place. Canyon Data does things differently. We verify our data’s accuracy every month using insights derived from local market researchers, our proprietary AI mining program, and internal data verification teams. This allows us to provide direct and precise rating details for CRE properties.
Where can you find the best Commercial Real Estate Data? At Canyon Data
Here at Canyon Data, our mission is to fill the gaps and solve the incomplete data problem in the CRE industry. Our data-driven insights will give you the information you need to determine the significance of a potential CRE property. A subscription with Canyon Data empowers you to conduct an in-depth analysis of the benefits and risks involved with a particular property, vastly reducing your time and cost in the due diligence process.
Different from other companies, we go beyond simply scraping data from open-source websites. Rather, Canyon Data is all about delivering rock-solid real estate data you can trust. Experience the Canyon Data difference and gain access to unprecedented insights and subscribe today.